Reasons to be a Hermit
10. Trees, flowers, and fuzzy forest creatures don't care where you come from, what your last grade on the math test was, or what your past experiences are. All they care about is that you don't destroy their habitat and eat their carrots (yes, fuzzy forest creatures tend to get very upset if you touch the sacred carrots).
9. You never have to worry about your IQ dropping when you walk into a room of stupid people. In fact, you never have to walk into a room ever again. Instead, you might just have your IQ bashed when you lose painfully at a game of chess with one of the oak trees (I hear they can get pretty competitive).
8. Your only responsibility as a hermit is to protect the forest, mountain, or small knoll you have claimed by scaring off people (you don't even care if they claim to OWN the land. You protect it), cleaning up litter, and growing beautiful things with the green thumb you somehow acquired.
7. Just acquiring a green thumb is very cool.
6. When you're having a bad day,